Celebrating 40 Years
News & Info
Earthquake research, preparedness and training resources:
- The University of Washington Geophysics Program
- The Cascadia Region Earthquake Workgroup (CREW)
- The Pacific Northwest Seismograph Network (PNSN)
- The California State Governors Office of Emergency Services
- The Red Cross' DisasterRelief.org "Are you ready for an earthquake?"
- NASA Solid Earth Science Working Group (SESWG) – Information on recent landslides, landslide susceptibility maps, etc.
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources – Landslide Hazard Zonation Project
- National Weather Service (NWS) Hydrologic Information Center – Flood statements/warnings, river conditions, links to National Weather Service Forecast Offices, etc
- FEMA Fact Sheet on Floods & Flash Floods
- FEMA's Flood Map Service Center - Generate an online hazard map of your area of interest.