Celebrating 40 Years
Following are just a few highlights of what makes the Program one to consider first for your clients' earthquake, flood and landslide coverage:
- HCIT coverage continues to be placed 100% through Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's, London. Lloyd’s is rated A (Strong) and A (Excellent) by Standard and Poor's and AM Best, respectively.
- Formed in 1975, HCIT has been underwriting earthquake, flood and landslide business for almost 50 years.
- The HCIT program operates with a staff of six full-time employees with 100+ years combined experience in the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Blanket limit coverage is automatic for the Dwelling, Other Structures and Contents. All are added together and may be used as a total Sum insured for the payment of any losses within these coverage groups.
- No inspection is required. (See Agent Q&A for further details.)
We encourage you to give our program a try. We pride ourselves on being professional and easy to do business with. Call us toll-free at 800-644-4334 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Applications, brochures and other Program forms are available to Big I members through their respective state's Independent Agent Association. Our office can also mail and/or e-mail them to you upon request.... A third option is for you to obtain Program applications and documentation here as a registered user of the hcitins.com Web Site. Once registered, here you will find:
- "Getting Started with HCIT," a step-by-step guide to writing business with the program.
- An application for coverage in your state
- An Agent Q&A brochure
- A Q&A brochure for your homeowners clients.